Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It’s Slow, but There Is Progress Being Made


Paula said...

Questioning minds (mine) want to know . . ho3w did you decide the placement of your blessings?

:0} paula

Denise said...

Well, Paula already asked my question!

Looks good! Have you planned the rest of your blessings yet?

Smiles - Denise

Genie Robinson said...

Paula and Denise.....If you will go back to my first entry:


you will see the first sketch I made in my little sketch book. Needless-to-say, I have not followed it, but it’s given me ideas of things I want to include. The idea of going one row at a time did not enthuse me because I would have a huge blank mass always staring me in the face, so I opted to jump all around. It is definitely a work in progress. I rip out a lot which is VERY time consuming. Somethings just do not work with my limited embroidery skills and no real grid like with cross stitch material. So no, I have not really planned the rest though I do have ideas, and each time I read other girls’ posts I get new ones I want to include. Hugs.....Genie

Genie Robinson said...

OOPS....I have rewritten that first post address using two lines so it all gets in and makes some sense.....Genie


Jenny said...

It is looking very nice! How fun it is to see everyone's work and the differences between what everyone is doing! This is such a fun project for being unique with!

tongfengdemao said...

You are moving along faster than I am.

Sew Many Blessings
Needle & Fabric Art

Alison said...

Wow - you've gotten so much done! I just love all of your special squares; so great to check in and see your work! :)

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

LOVE your sampler! What a wonderful idea for you to pass down for generations.

Mary said...

Glad I found this photo to get a better idea of what you are doing. I wondered about the placement, too.