Monday, September 19, 2011

Update on Counting My Blessings Blog

Dear Friends.....

WOW!!! I did not realize it had been over a year since my last post. I have found over the past months that I am unable to keep up with three blogs simultaneously so I am going to put this one in "cold storage" until I am able to get back to working on my sampler. Thanks to all of you who followed me in the beginning. I hope that you have successfully completed your samplers. I fully intend to do all 100 squares, but not at the moment. If you would like to follow my active photography blog, please come visit me at:

                                  http://climbingthedigitalmountain.blogspot.com/

Again, thanks for all of your support and kind comments in the past. I hope to return to this blog sometime in the future. Happy stitching to all of you.

Love and hugs.....Genie

9 comments:

Mildred said...

That's my fault! I hadn't noticed the date of your post! Sorry, Genie!

***
Hope you are having a nice and happy weekend****

His Unfailing Love said...

When we count our blessings - we will be surprised of God's goodness and blessings...

ruma said...

Hello, Genie.

The excellent and lovely work.

The season of colored leaves, heartwarming atmosphere

The prayer for all peace.
from Japan, ruma ❀

Unknown said...

Funny you did that. I retired my blog - jsheldonwalker (my name) and concentrated on my writing at different sites and my two other blogs, then I get hit with a challenge to read the Bible cover to cover and start a brand new one; so now am torn between three blogs again. :-) I am anxious to go check out your other blog. Thanks so much for the lovely comment. Take care and God bless!

Judy said...

My first visit here - I am impressed that you decided to keep Jack, with his difficulties! A lot of people would have given up on him, rather than loving him! Now I will check out your photos!

Admin said...

sometimes life just get busy but glad that you had the time to visit my blog..

best regards and have a lovely Thanksgiving celebration....from me and my blogs..

Travel Euroasia
Europe Travel Pad
Countryside Trip

A Colorful World said...

Thank you for coming by and commenting on my blog post! Thanks Genie for the welcome to the Fridays Fences meme. I think I will enjoy it!

Unknown said...

very informative blog i really like your article thanks for sharing it.....

dubai yacht charter

veta said...

hello genie!
thank you so much for visiting my "little home".
Take care and stay cool.